- "Give me whatever paper you don't use." Can I add "that" or "which" before "you"? Thanks!
- 1. Mary doesn't have enough experience in marketing as John. 2. Mary doesn't have enough experie...
- Please correct my notes below. Thank you. “My unique talent is that I can sharpen a pencil with ...
- is this correct? See you next Monday!
- Anybody good at math to help me with this? Thank you 🙏
- what did he say? caramel?? https://youtu.be/w_tbakkDtYE 11:04
- What does "PEAK RESISTANCE" mean?
- 「計りの最小メモリは10グラムです」 英語で何と言いますか？
- Can you explane the phrase near question mark
- We took the enemy ( ) surprise. (A) in (B) at (C) by (D) into