Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- A blender and a mixer, are they the same?
- When parents get angry at their children,is "Obey me" usually used?
- Do you think me throw my money down the drain when i transferred my money to the wrong account
- You can come late, but by only five minutes. What does “by” mean in the sentence?
- what's the meaning of this word, dealio. In dictionary, it's a chance of buying, but I think it's...
- What does “constituency” mean ? Is it a particular place specified by the government where people...
- “What do you do the most for your day off?” Does this sound natural?
- "As you, we are late now!" = "because of you we're late now!" Is it right? Or is there a specif...
- Why can the word, “price” plural?
- 1. So far as I am aware, no proper investigation has ever been carried out into the subject. 2....