Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- At Easter or on Easter? If both are correct, how do you use them respectively?
- Which one is correct? 1) They were in a drugstore to buy a cold medication. 2) They were at a...
- Does anybody know about propositional pharazes i need many clear examples please answer this a...
- "The last thing I remember, she was streaming Don't starve."
- Late years I don’t do it like I used to do it before. Is this expression natural?
- What do you call these? Do you call them "sprinkle water"?
- is it an adjective or a verb? (hand-tightened) each bolt was Hand- tightened
- why is the letter s in "she cries" pronounce like "z" and in "she asks/tells" like "s"?
- why people can't live on the moon?=why can't people live on the moon? correct?
- The answer is B, but I correctly answered the question by chance. Why can’t we say E? What’s the ...