16 Nov 04:14 PM

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
Closed question
Question about English (US)

As you know, Japanese apartments have two kinds of mailboxes.
Mailboxes of all residents are usually mounted at the entrance of the building.
On the other hand, the other mailbox is at the door of each room to have newspaper delivered into and to receive the one from the inside.
Let me ask you two questions.
1. Is the above situation same as at Western apartments?
2. How do you call two kinds of mailboxes respectively?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • Japanese
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions