Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between get to know and know ?
- What is the difference between He will get married and He will marry ?
- What is the difference between I'll get to it. and I've got it. ?
- Does this question sound natural in English: How did your year start?
- I just didn't got here I've been here since morning (does this sound natural?)
- Does this sound natural in English? I want to know that you are an amazing person and I apprec...
- These are my summary of the book "Wicked" and my comments on it (in the pictures down below). Do ...
- "It was the third time he had been in love that year?" or "It was the third time he was in love t...
- When you use the word "dare", do you need to use the "to" afterwards? For example, which of these...
- Is this natural in American English? The key to the discovery of the elixir of life may lie in t...
- Could you please give me a feedback on the writing?
- So "guy" can mean only "man", but "guys" means "people of either sex"?
- Every "going to" can be pronounced as "gonna"??? 1. I am going to go to the hospital. => I am ...