17 Nov 10:23 AM
- How do you say this in Japanese? Hot Chocolate 「飲み物です。」
- その飲み物は人気なのでみんなさん大好きなはずです does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 飲み物 and 飲料 ?
- What does "break it in" mean in this video? https://youtu.be/tc3jZn1SLCc?t=97
- 1. I filled the bath tab with hot water. 2. I put bath salts into the water. 3. I took a bath. ...
- I want someone teaching me English and I will teaching him arabic and kurdish
- Is it correct to say that people dont social distance?
- Take down your pants. is this also correct? Or just pull down works here?
- cái này lm sao z
- In the movie called Matrix, Trinity she told him Keymaker "you are handy". Does this phrase have...
- Which expression do you prefer to use in business situations,”going to” or “gonna”? Thanks!
- Would it be rude if I say Am I understood or Did I make it clear？
- Is there any formal expression of the phrase called “WTF”?