Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you say 'just minutes' instead of 'just a minute'? This will be solved in just minutes.
- Does this sound natural? -- In the picture, a farmer is scattering seeds over the field. -- T...
- Is this correct? "You need to get up on that bridge to cross"
- What is he saying?
- I know "for good" = "permanent". But I do not know that is it a common words?. Please help me
- I ran out of the house. is this natural?
- If T-rex was a top predator, especially considering how big it is, you’d expect it to be extremel...
- 부정사. 시제가 결여된 것으로 나오는데 밑에 문장도 부정사입니까? 예를 써주세요. i enjoy reading books
- Sentence: "He didn't say anything, but I could tell from the look on his face that he didn't appr...
- S1. Tom jumped happily right into Jane. S2. The candle had burned right down. S3. I went right...