Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (UK)? bien venue
- How do you say this in English (US)? ça m'arrange bien
- How do you say this in English (UK)? " C'est trop bien "
- What does to call out someone mean?
- Where are you from?
- Am I using the word “analyst” correctly? Our financial analyst suggested that we should take ad...
- That's so terrible I still don't understand how that could even possibly take place in broad dayl...
- Is it correct and does it sound natural? They took a sample of my blood to analysis it and the r...
- Is it correct and does it sound natural? I’m going to alter my shirt it’s too long it doesn’t ...
- Is it inappropriate to use text emoticon like "=)" in the business email?
- I just received the report of my IELTS exam! I’m going to laminate it! does it sound natural?
- Is there another way to say “ less loud”? Is this correct tho? Speak less loud you’re on speake...
- I'm slow at figuring out maps. I have a trouble figuring out maps. I have a trouble reading maps....