Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The death rate among the sufferers was ( ) higher than originally estimated. 1.many 2.very ...
- What's the difference between *carnation and *clove ? https://youtu.be/scRLFZoP0wM?t=611
- I make it a rule to drink ginger tea after drinking alcohol. Does this sound natural?
- Could you please tell me the meaning of “you got that yummy” in Justin Bieber’s song. And why is ...
- Is word 'abandon' common in American English ?
- What does “constituency” mean ? Is it a particular place specified by the government where people...
- “What do you do the most for your day off?” Does this sound natural?
- "As you, we are late now!" = "because of you we're late now!" Is it right? Or is there a specif...
- Why can the word, “price” plural?
- 1. So far as I am aware, no proper investigation has ever been carried out into the subject. 2....