18 Nov 08:32 AM

  • Polish
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

What would you call a person that generally does the same job(profession)as you do but not in the same company??practitioner fallow, professional fellow, college?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions