Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- これきのうわたすのわすれてました. the particle の assumes the meaning of topic marker?
- Is this sentence correct? "AS the boy go to school, he's out on a limb in his class. However for...
- I'd like a refund, please. I'd like to get a refund, please. Are these expressions similar an...
- What's this? This is scrambled egg. I'm not sure which is correct, "egg" or "eggs"?
- Is this sentence correct? When I asked a question that "what is motorcycle gang" to my father, h...
- Is this sentence correct? "Next, coat the fish with breadcrumbs and fry in oil."
- *I happened to see her last night at the supermarket (does this sound natural?)
- I'm incapable of choice. Is it natural? Or let me know more natural expression^^
- you're a blessing for us (does this sound natural?)
- A. They have considered only this factor. Is sentence A correct English?
- Please check this sentence. I was not big on classic music, but one anime made me like it. (クラ...