Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- これきのうわたすのわすれてました. the particle の assumes the meaning of topic marker?
- Could you help me to put harakat on these words?? Please🙏🏻 و في النهاية لا املك الا أن اقول انني...
- Does "ゲームを遊んで、その後朝ごはんを食べた" sound natural? Thanks
- How many languages u know-that many times u r human. Sounds okay?
- Does this sound natural? “what do you have to do?”
- see some smiles. (笑顔を見せて) の「some」はどういう意味で使われてるのでしょうか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- I don’t want to be disrespectful to anybody but I’d like to know what the opposite of “saggy brea...
- Are these commonly used actually? Do you know them? 1. One rotten apple spoils the barrel. 2. H...
- Your mother is telling her friend about the dinner you prepared for her. Choose the most appropri...
- I'll take over the funeral arrangements Is this sentence correct?
- What does "spun" mean in this sentence?