- ホテルのヘルスクラブをバイトします。お客様が キーを戻すとき、ありがとうございます/ありがとうござしました/はい、たしかに どちらの言い方はいいですか？
- ホテル*に* とまります What's the difference between 'に' and ' で' as the particle for location? (I.e. w...
- ホテルまで、迎むかえに来きてくれますか。 does this sound natural?
- In an episode of Seinfeld, George's father is having an argument with Elaine. At some point, angr...
- Does this sound natural? Hi, sir. How are things? I am not able to join to the group you ha...
- It is a question I have about "haven't" I have never studied grammar before but for somehow I gue...
- "My parents live a little further away." Is this sentence natural?
- Is the term “you and your famous ideas” used in English?
- Whether the letter t of the word mistake should be muddy or not?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...