Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does this question sound natural in English: Do you have any Spanish relatives?
- I slam awake. What does slam in this context mean? Thanks.
- Does the word ''broker'' has anything to do with the verb *breaking ?
- Hello everyone! I was wondering if you could tell me if using ''Yours respectfully'' or ''Yours s...
- There is an array of street shops. Is that correct sentence with " array"?
- It is right to pronounce "the" as "de"?
- How do you differentiate between "there is a possibility" and " there is the possibility"? Her...
- How would you recommend being consistent in learning Japanese? I know a little bit, but I keep on...
- 1.I feel sad for his death. 2.I feel sad about his death. 3.I was sad for his death. 4.I was...
- Don’t forget to turn off the fan in the bathroom before going to bed. Does this sound natural?