Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I’ve been watching Natalie’s vlog recently. Does this sound natural?
- Is the word "folks" used against strangers? Is it weird if I say "Thank you folks" instead of "Th...
- 1. I wonder / what you are doing this Friday night. In this sentence, the order of the latter pa...
- Pins and needles and bated breath and asses on the edges of our seats. Could you please explai...
- Hey, this is David, your brother. I just wanted to touch base. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- I want to make sure if my understanding is correct. “Are you mad?” and “Are you angry?” are the s...
- I walked into this hospital under my own steam. Means voluntarily? Thanks.
- What is the term for indicating an apartment size? In Russian we call it ''площадь квартиры'' G...
- What’s another way of saying “bars are always packed on the weekends”?
- What's the correct one? A: Wish you a good day. B: Me too Or You too?