- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- It turned out later that they were innocent. Sounds natural?
- To the question “What country would you like to visit?”, can I answer “i would like to visit Hawa...
- Conversations are all about opening phrases. Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? --- Please don't bring it up again. I don't want to talk about it anym...
- This is the old-fashioned way. Does this sound natural?
- Can you tell me what the "as mean" refers to? Thanks!
- This English comment is using “since”, but if it used “because”, what would the difference make?
- Oh, no. Here we go again. Oh, no. There you go again. What is the difference between these ...
- The following sentence is natural ? I asked him a breakfast as well as coffee and tea.
- What is the correct answer and why?: - I want him to learn English. Or: - I want him learn English.