Read more comments
- What color do you see? I see red. Is it correct?
- keep the speech vague = speak so that nobody understand ?
- Is this sentence correct? "Because children frequently run out into the street, I became a cauti...
- Is this sentence correct? "She just read a preface, she grimaced. It appears she wouldn't be cur...
- Is 'naff' commonly used in America?
- Hello. I was texting somebody and said "I'm with Aditi. " The person at the other end said "what'...
- 1... I work for the company 2... I work for a company 3.... I work at the company 4... I work at ...
- She works for Amazon / She works in Amazon --- for OR in ??
- which is the noun form of 'deceive' in the form of 'deceit' or 'deception'?
- What does holding mean in this pic