- 'how may i serve you?' Or 'how can i serve you?' What's the correct option? And why?
- Who's your favorite ytper?
- aapane khana khaya
- "if it were sunny, what did you want to do?" does this sound right?
- Does it mean the same to substitute 'the poorest roads' for 'the poorest of roads' underlined on ...
- I finally received the grammar book I bought from the U.K.. Although I have read a book suggestin...
- Is it right ? crash means sleep ?
- Anybody good at math? Why isn't correct? Thank you
- what she said?
- Where is my English accent from?