19 Nov 07:22 AM

  • Korean
  • Russian
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 1. how can i say 'cut the relationship'?
like 'cut ties with....'

2. how can i say a person who cut the relationship very frequently?

please give me some expressions that is naturally used!
thank you

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions