- would like toやwant to(wanna)以外で~したいという意味の英語はありますか？
- Actually, I wanna learn English .so could anyone tell me some ways to learn fasterand easier Th...
- What does "I wanna say" under 90 mean? 89 00:07:46,424 --> 00:07:50,010 You know, fixing up ...
- A. A chance for you to get a job will end up coming to you. Q) Is sentence A correct English?
- How odd does it sound when an article is not included in the sentence such as "I am student."?
- Hi Americans, why writer have written “had long been” instead to “Had been long”? Examples: «My...
- Are these sentences below natural? 1)How come she stopped coming to our class? 2)It’s rare but s...
- Please tell me how to find the nearest pharmacy. Please tell me where the nearest pharmacy is. ...
- Is it common to use the term lbs referring to pounds in American English? Why is pounds lbs?
- I took a picture where I am. I told a picture where I live. Does this sounds natural ?
- While I'm at it, I should do the laundry. Is this expression natural?
- is this natural "how much money do you need to collect $1000?"?
- Question Get it? Got it? Answer Got it I get it I got it Get it Does it sound natural?