Read more comments
- What is the difference between 学生 and 生徒 ?
- What is the difference between 学生じゃないんだ。 and 学生なんじゃない。 ?
- 学生として、一番重要なのは勉強ということだと思います。 does this sound natural?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “only now” and “just now “. How d...
- Some と Any を使って英作文をしました。間違っている箇所や不自然な箇所を教えてください。 (1) I will bring some books on my trip to Ameri...
- im worry about how to live in america and actually im not good at english can u recommend amer...
- how to make it sound more natural? especially the conditional clause part heard my ringtone on t...
- I wanted to make sure about something. Am I wrong or something is happening with Cambridge Englis...
- I'd like to know about the song of the movie "Dumbo", which is "Baby mine". Can anybody explain ...
- 1: I sleep ten hours. 2: I sleep for ten hours. Which sentence sounds natural?
- is this sentence well written grammatically? "he was a man who much get around everywhere"
- "No matter how hard he studied, he couldn't be fluent in Chinese." Does this sound natural?
- "She often has a headache but she doesn't know what kicks it off." Does this sound natural?