Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please tell me. When I want to take a off because catching a cold, what should I call and say?...
- I collect examples of slang usage from different sources. Could you please recommend me some book...
- Please explain these easily and give me some examples in a conversation English. What's the diffe...
- It turned out later that they were innocent. Sounds natural?
- To the question “What country would you like to visit?”, can I answer “i would like to visit Hawa...
- Conversations are all about opening phrases. Does this sound natural?
- This is the old-fashioned way. Does this sound natural?
- “It’s just like me and my second brother, even down to the age difference.” What does “even down ...
- Can you tell me what the "as mean" refers to? Thanks!
- This English comment is using “since”, but if it used “because”, what would the difference make?
- Oh, no. Here we go again. Oh, no. There you go again. What is the difference between these ...
- The following sentence is natural ? I asked him a breakfast as well as coffee and tea.
- What is the correct answer and why?: - I want him to learn English. Or: - I want him learn English.