Read more comments
- Do you use the word immediately when you are having casual talks?
- where did your visit
- “I happen to think you do a lot of things right.” What does ‘happen to’ mean in here? I think th...
- exclaim I exclaim against interference. I exclaimed against interference. Is that alright ?
- Do 'gotta say' and 'have to say' have similar meaning to 'honestly' and 'Frankly speaking'?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...
- What does "Time to get my maid on!" mean? She's a maid and about to start the day's work.
- Which one is correct? "There was a strong storm at sea" "There was a strong storm on the sea" "Th...
- Does “he rose up” mean “he stood up”?