Read more comments
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- What does can’t take credit mean?
- What does Que significa ‘sleep over’ lo traduje, pero no me convenció mucho su significado “sleep...
- What does This item (jeans) is fitted in the waist mean?
- What does ones mean?
- What does he is whom makes you feel happy mean?
- What does Hi, i can’t understand the phrase ‘if says if’ in the sentence. What does it mean? Is i...
- What does Is the ____ for me mean?
- What does It never gets old how heavy this cookie is. No, it feels like a good meatball. mean?
- What does I am over the moon mean?
- What does are you asking if men do sketchy things to get dates? "sketchy things"means?? mean?