Read more comments
- are these two the same? I almost went bankrupt I was almost bankrupted
- is this right? I'm going to borrow $500 from the bank tomorrow. we are in bankruptcy.
- 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? ⬇️ Yes, please. If you could pronounce syllable b...
- Is this sentence correct? "I'll give going to the tryout a try."
- "Mr. Williamson was hoping his suit would be ready at the cleaners', but it wasn't." In this s...
- Does more or less sound natural? Are there other ways to say more or less? -How was the restaur...
- What does it mean when something is “short notice?”
- I'm having difficulties, can someone help me?
- does this sound natural? what you exist can be a reason that people love you itself
- Are there some words to describe a person who lacks knowledge, BUT has decent or great capacity f...