- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- Does this image seem to be correct to you native speakers?
- I would be happy to correct any grammatical errors or unnatural parts. Thanks in advance! “One b...
- Is it correct? Grandmother waddled, bundled up in a woolly shawl.
- Which sentence looks more natural? 1. People form their language. 2. People shape their langu...
- what does "the answer is neither" mean ? does it mean that the answer is vary ?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...
- What does "Time to get my maid on!" mean? She's a maid and about to start the day's work.
- Which one is correct? "There was a strong storm at sea" "There was a strong storm on the sea" "Th...
- Does “he rose up” mean “he stood up”?