- Is „gonna“ the short form for „going to“? Or is it like a slang? Is it formal to say „gonna“?
- I have only been in Manchester for 2 days or I have only been to Manchester for 2 days
- Are these sentence correct? 1. She has a hospitality. 2. She has a hospitable spirit. 3. She v...
- Is it: - Does anyone wants.. or - Does anyone want.. Do I have to write „wants“ or not because...
- Is this sentence correct? "Because of a democrat, he's familiar."
- One day, they found a lot of cheers. Another day, they found there was empty. Sounds natural?
- Is this sentence natural? Could you correct the sentence if any errors? I’d like to explain ab...
- is there a lot of people after me. (does this sound natural for a hairsalon?)
- In french slang sometimes we reverse the syllables of some words to create new words, fou= ouf,...
- Movies for I watch in English?