Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "of upper-middle-class respectability" meaan in the folllowing context? Josh and Bek...
- Does this sentence make sense "Being in a foreign country gives me motivation"?? and alsoI want t...
- "She's suffering the aftereffects of a stroke." Do you think the sentence above sounds natural?
- "The situation was miserable." Hello! Do you think the sentence above sounds ok?
- Does this sound natural? Can you hear me well?
- Why can the word, “price” plural?
- 1. So far as I am aware, no proper investigation has ever been carried out into the subject. 2....
- what is the exact difference between padget and device ? and how natives use padget naturally? ex...
- Do you native speakers use “it’s probable that......”?