Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- What would you like to hear "Thank you so much" or "Thank you very much"?
- I should say “I will introduce him” or “I will introduce himself” ?
- Is this sentence correct? "Washington, D.C is the U.S capitol. The white house is in it."
- Japanese is alike turkish Does this sound natural?
- A: You got a boyfriend yet? B: No. There was a guy once. In this context, does "You got a boyfri...
- "Many people think the TV commercial being aired in America is a racist because it depicts Japane...
- Is “peace out” a normal way to say “goodbye”? Is it okay to use “peace out” in business occasion...
- Can I say "on left" instead of "on the left"? I got used to driving on left. Does it sound unna...
- "In the Morning Mist" Is this natural for an instrumental song title?
- Do you understand my English? That curry was really good. - あのカレー、美味しかったなぁ。