- 1. You and I (am/are) going to~ 2. He and I (am/are) going to~ Which is right between is and are?
- Help~~~~ Which one is correct? Can you tell me______you went on a trip during the Chinese New Y...
- 人に英語で 説明(せつめい)する時(とき)に Which one is correct or natural!? .......Or Are these all wrong?! Which sh...
- do Americans like listening to singers such as Taylor Swift Justin Bieber and so on?
- Can you sub this...?
- Have you ever heard of a hydrogen car? Does this sound natural?
- Can I add a “a” before the phrase”full marks”
- I wrote a letter. I wanted to say him “I’m glad if you count me in on your friend’s list” But I...
- Which one is correct: "There's many ways" or "There are many ways" ?
- Is this correct sentence? “He always sing a song in a bathroom. Actuality I often do it, too.
- Help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Bungee jumping you jump off a bridge/ plane.
- Do they sound natural? 1- My friend has an ancient bottle of win. 2- I found a golden medal a...
- When you go out to spend time, what company do you prefer to hang out with? For example, if you ...