- 一日に二千このカロリー以上を食べるべきではないですよ。 does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? There's only one exam. (is this correct? 一枚試験だけです)
- In this sentence "the graph shows the employment RATE of each gender in four different countries"...
- What does Taylor mean
- Does this sentence sound natural? I think that street smoking should be banned by ordinance . ...
- My father insisted that I were or was on time ? I think ( I were ) is the correct one
- 【Does this sentence sound natural?】 I heard the word enough that I don’t want to hear anymore. I ...
- How am I pronouncing "sure"?
- How can I pronounce the past tense of verbs ending in ed? Like watched, lived and cooked. -ed, I ...
- Shouldnt be here "second-hand textbook"?
- What is eunuch? Is it a common word?
- plz explain to me why the first sentence they say "proportion" but the second one they say "propo...