Question
23 Nov 2020

• Vietnamese

Are these sentences correct and do they sound natural? (I’m sorry it’s pretty long)

26. What’s the nicest thing a family member has ever done for you?
- My family supported and helped pay for my education which was far from cheap. I so grateful and if I can, I would like to pay back even a fraction of it.
27. What was the biggest punishment you’ve ever received?
- Once I had a quarrel with my mother and then she threw something at me I don’t remember. I ducked just in time! There are many quarrel but I just remember this situation.
29. What would be the first thing you would do if you traded places with your family member?
- If I could trade places with anyone, it would be a little baby. The first thing I do is play as much as possible. Because at the moment I have a lot of homework and I have less time to play.
30. What instrument would you like to play?
- I like playing the guitar because I think people who play guitar is very cool. The sounds that the strings make are heavenly.

Answers