Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do these sentences sound natural? ・My birthday is in this month. ・This month is my birthday.
- It's a day I want to jump into the sea. I want to have a boring daily life without TV and newspap...
- Does my English make sense?
- "We tried hopelessly to stop the bleeding from his wound." Did they desperately try it?
- A. He gave his daughter everything from paper dolls to a Cadillac. B. From paper dolls to a Cad...
- "I need to buy plastic wrap after work. It ran out this morning." Hello! Do you think the sent...
- How in this question "I'd rather you .....this car. It's a bargain." a/ buy b/ to buy c/ bou...
- my daughter was kidnapped. my daughter has been kidnapped. What is the difference between them?
- The chin is___ the los. Below Under
- 1. Tomorrow is closed. 2. Tomorrow will be closed. Let's say I am the owner of a store. I won't...