Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What sounds more natural: 1- Cheap site 2- Somewhere cheap
- What comes to mind when you hear “thank you for all that you taught me”?
- .on.. Friday evening or? .at.. Friday evening
- When have you felt like “that’s awkward”? Like is it natural to think “ah awkward” when I say so...
- Could you please tell me why couldn’t B be the answer?
- He doesn't seem to care about it. he doesn't seem to mind it. Are they the same? or similar...
- "adequate time", what does it mean? sentence:He didn’t have adequate time to prepare for the exam.
- Which is better to use? After saying “is it* a word?” 1. If it is, what would it mean? 2. If it ...
- I am. Arrested____English. A In learning B for learning C to learn D learning E in F for
- A. I met him, with his ex-girlfriend. What can sentence A mean? 1. I met him when I was wi...