Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- Does this sound natural? --- Wow, you have a good memory. I envy you. --- Thanks. BTW, do ...
- Thank you always for your advice. Thank you for your advice always. Which one sounds more nat...
- 1. We need to go shopping because a lot of things are running out. 2. We need to go shopping bec...
- We are really lucky both since __ grow up and a time __ young women especially... Could you hel...
- I found a way to avoid vertigo attacks! Does this sound natural?
- Can you tell me what the "as mean" refers to? Thanks!
- This English comment is using “since”, but if it used “because”, what would the difference make?
- Oh, no. Here we go again. Oh, no. There you go again. What is the difference between these ...
- The following sentence is natural ? I asked him a breakfast as well as coffee and tea.
- What is the correct answer and why?: - I want him to learn English. Or: - I want him learn English.