Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- Which one sounds better? “ Where are you? -at my house -in my house
- I, for one, would like to know the root cause. What does ‘for one’ mean?
- What does ‘let’s have some input’ mean?
- Do these sound natural? I got a hunch or I got a hunchback
- Does this sound natural? "Lookin' for a place where we can eat something... I feel like eating so...
- He ki-yi'd unceasingly. What does "ki-yi'd" mean? Thank you.
- Does this phrase make sense in English?: "have I been being?".
- Can I say "how's it hangin'?" to women? Is the greeting impolite? Should I use "how's it going?"?
- I've been out of touch with Jason for months. I haven't heard from Jason for months. Are thes...
- which one is correct? twice the pain / double the pain