Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- " i was wondering " i heard that a lot of people don't use it then what do they usually do in...
- how many hours do you think as 'a few hours'? and 'few hours?'
- I try to spend my time studying English these days. I watch English movies or watch videos speaki...
- Please correct my journal 🍊 🍊 🍊 I ate the remaining one satsuma. For some reason I felt sad at...
- a) "it's been for ages." - ages b) "it's been for decades." - decades c) "it's been for centuries...
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱