Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- “Live in Brazil sucks sometimes” is it correct? ps: its not true 😂 just a doubt
- Does this sound natural in English? This book takes a "learn by doing" approach and teaches yo...
- Where can I wear this? Where can I wear these clothes? Are these expressions natural?
- Would you please help me out? A. The energy contained in these molecules can then be used to a...
- What should I reply to this message “Seems like you went through a lot. Just focus on yourself ...
- Hello Americans. Can you tell me several meanings and use of this word? Drawn
- "I wish the world could treat you better " is it correct grammar??
- What does flip out mean? Is it a common term?
- Which one is correct “will no long” or “will no longer”
- Does it sound natural? If you want to add the rhetoric vibes to the sentence, you would be bette...