Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between なぜ？ and どうして？ and Other words that mean "why?" ?
- なぜかあまりわかっていませんが、この文は日本語で何と言いますか？「I want to talk to B, not A.」 僕が言おうとした時には「Aじゃなくて、Bに話したい」と言いました...
- Hey guys, could you please teach me how to hesitate properly in English? (like when you're searc...
- Which one is correct? One of my favorite things to do is walk by the countryside One of my fav...
- What does "Rid the earth of another agent of Satan" mean?
- Frases de exemplos do verbo to be.
- PLEASE HELP ME!!I'm writing my composition for my english course and I need to know if it's right...
- Which one is grammatically correct? 1. Serving in the army has hindered me FROM getting a colle...
- Do following sentences sound natural? 1 Do you know Ms.〇〇 who is my predecessor? 2 Do you know M...
- I received my reemburse last Friday (does this sound natural?)
- Could someone give any recommendations of books, please?
- why is it “typical to china” and not “typical of china”?? what’s the difference??