Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 日本は以前に比べて、独身の人は多くなってきますよね。 and 日本は以前に比べて、独身の人が多くなってきますよね。 ?
- which preposition (in, on, at) is used to refer about apps? like, an online store website....
- When do we use the word "as soon as possible? I know that meaning, but i don't know when do i use...
- I have question. Thanks The business negotiation seemed to have_________ only a short time, alth...
- I regularly get a stomach ache about once every two months. If I come down with a stomach ache, I...
- as a conjunction, do native people use as or while more often?
- Can you gaive me a similar sentence like this ( So this is the feeling of wanting to kiss a voice? )
- How would you use them properly? 1. A little bit 2. A bit of
- In what kinda situation would you say “that sounds fishy”?
- A. I took care of a bird in the nest, severely wounded by an arrow. Q1) Is sentence A correct En...
- could you correct a sentence? "list what you did yester day in time order"