- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- What does the quote mean
- Does "just chill" mean the same as "calm down?"
- Do american use “period” as like “that’s it”?
- Let me get lost in your eyes. Does it make sense?
- I'm not very good at speaking or writing, how should I overcome my weaknesses whilst learning Eng...
- Does this sound natural? "I got a ticket for K-pop stars' concert. I can't wait to see them perf...
- 1. She's not the one who deserves to get pissy on him. 2. She's not the one who can take it out o...
- Hi guys, I have a question. Is this sentence correct? I don’t know Ken’s house.
- What does “aggressive treatment” mean？Does it mean “positive treatment” or “in a bold and ineffic...
- "I need to buy plastic wrap after work. It ran out this morning." Hello! Do you think the sent...