25 Nov 2020

  • Catalan Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? Could you say "a paper" instead of "a sheet of paper"?

Imagine an office. One of the workers finds a sheet of paper on his desk. Could they consider this to be "a paper"? A "sheet"? Or should it be necessarily a "sheet of paper"?

Or would you even recommend using synonyms such as "a form" (if the paper includes figures and gaps to fill in)?
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions