Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Hello, "present", what does it mean? Sentence: " I always present the facts and figures honestly...
- What is the answer?
- "I have to put a picture of my face for this self introduction questionnaire ." Hello! Do you ...
- Which sentence is commonly used? (a) He often enjoys playing the guitar. (b) He enjoys playin...
- Talking about weather which phrase is correct? Partially cloudy or Partly cloudy?
- Can you tell me girl names that you think that are great
- Is this natural?? If not, can you fix it please? A few months ago, I had a hard time falling asl...
- How do you say "They have finished reading it" in past tense form? I want write a sentence "Let'...
- The pill is kicking in. The medicine is kicking in. Which one sounds better?
- All right? I know the bell has rung. but let's finish this paragraph. so we can get a start on...