Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- both are okay, but in the future,use this one, and sometimes I miss it. I think, a lot of thin...
- Does this sound natural? I hang up my clothes from a hook I hang up my clothes on a nail
- as soon as possible
- Q:Where did you get it. A:It was off a website. The “off” here means what. It’s like download or ...
- Is the phrase hit it up with the synonym to the phrase make friends with?
- Does this sound natural? I can't get through to him ( On the phone)
- Does this sound natural? i want to get ahead How can i get ahead
- Does this sound natural? When the damsel persistently insisted the certainty of her word, the pe...
- I stopped to smoke. Does this sentence alone imply, “I smoked eventually”, or just mean, “I just...
- I would like to know whether these two have the same meaning. Also, is (B) grammatically correct?...