Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- After a little more chat,she went to bed,pleased with the conversation . これはどうゆう意味ですか？ もう少し話した後...
- 「寝る前に」と言いたい時、before bed / before Ｉ sleep / before sleep / before go to bed / before ...
- I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. 疲れた。もう寝る。 does this sound natural?
- What does to float an idea mean?
- What does struggle to mean?
- What does YOU SEE ME DO ME DIRT DIRT mean?
- What does pledge mean?
- What does you're getting behind OR you're staying behind mean?
- What does It’s not uncommon mean?
- What does Bruh (is it the variation of “bro” or failure?) mean?
- What does he is not a bad guy on my behalf mean?
- What does what interesting are you doing? mean?
- What does tough luck mean?