Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I didn't bring it with me, cause you told me you wouldn't want it. does this sound natural?
- Can you explain "what, 'cause that'd be ..." in 382?
- What is the difference between cause and lead to ?
- Which of these are natural to say: "third May", "May third", "May three"?
- "I think most people have at least one of their favorite cafes." Is this sentence natural in c...
- It --- true that the manager arranged the breakfast meeting in order to keep an eye on her employ...
- I can’t understand what meaning the word “ half-utterances “in this paragraph indicates. Please ...
- Is the following sentence structure correct? ———— I don’t want to come off as if I try to sta...
- If this “would” were a ”will”, how would this sentence change in meaning?
- Is “call” the same as “final decision”?
- Is this natural in American English? ―Ugh! The screw hole is stripped. ―I'll tell you something ...
- Which way do you write the letter I ? ? (for handwriting)
- "How can you shoot women and children?" "Easy, you just don't lead 'em as much!" What does th...