Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Come for a drive “and “Go for a...
- I'm wondering if somebody could let me know how can you say when you arrived at a place you would...
- What are the personal precautions you take to protect against coronavirus?
- 1. Did you get me perfectly? 2. Did you get me correctly? 3. Did you get me exactly? 4. Did you ...
- Turn/flip to the next page Turn/flip to the previous page Is it grammatically correct?
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱
- Sometimes you can get a fever when you have an infection, your body temperature increases (to swe...