Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- I have a plan for this weekend. How about going there the next Sunday or Sunday after next? When ...
- Is this natural in American English? Nowadays, measuring individual intelligence by academic ba...
- Does this make sense?? (Hey ,what's that series u told me about?the one of which episodes are on...
- Which is appropriate using “would you prefer getting haircut with~ “or “would you like to get hai...
- Giúp tôi bài 6
- 元カノにI'm curious about youというのは普通ですか？
- What's the difference between "picture book" and "photo album"? Does it vary in different regions?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Is my grammar okay? Dear all, I wish every one ...
- "What kind words!" Is this sentence structure correct? 🍀 Native English speakers only please 🍀
- both are okay, but in the future,use this one, and sometimes I miss it. I think, a lot of thin...