Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- This tangerine has ten sections. Is it correct?
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Let's pick a random card Let's pick a card randomly are they the same and correct?
- "Based on a seed replacement rate of 33%, the estimated annual demand for maize seed is 750 tonne...
- Some people excel at English over others. is this sentence a little weird? For me, "over other...
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱
- Sometimes you can get a fever when you have an infection, your body temperature increases (to swe...