Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between opportunity and chance ?
- I want to have an opportunity to write I'm English. does this sound natural?
- It was a great opportunity for meet up for A and B. それはAとBが初対面する良い機会でした。 does this sound nat...
- I'm on my lunch time. I'm at my lunch time. Which sentence is correct ?
- "If your plan the project well, then everything should fall into place." "Fall into place". What...
- can you correct my mistakes please?
- what's the difference between in and on ?
- Does this sound natural? "why not use glycerin enema to let the shit out i use it sometimes s...
- Everybody look or everybody looks?Which one is right?
- I want 'Cligh' which combines 'Bright' and 'Clear' as my middle name. What do you think?
- Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th president of the United States. Joe Biden was inaugurated as...
- She flung a collar ball to him.
- ‘Is this what you want?’ ‘Is he who you’re looking for?’ Can I use ‘that’ instead of ‘what’ and ...