Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- ♪ ♬ what is "building castles in the sky" a part of the music lyrics.... ...... ♫ (please record ...
- Does this sound natural? Had they been to the hospital to see Tom?
- What does “does a loop” mean? Does it mean the balloon flies around the pool in a circle? Thank?
- He is dependent on his parents for food, clothing and housing.
- what does 'distributor' mean in this context?
- Which is more natural or correct? 1. These resources will last only for a limited time. 2. Thes...
- about "circle" The ciecle works for a verb? If so, could I say something like"This is the most ...
- I have a question there is a barrier Are there is a woman aroun the Barrier So my friend want t...
- Can you give him a message? →Do you have a more casual way of saying that?
- Does this sound natural ? "I said that there are lots of different kinds of tea right? If I don’...